About Me

My photo
Open Minded, Self Starter, Love Challenges, Really interested in RFID and Wireless Technology

November 22, 2009

New Beginning


Indonesia, is such a huge country consisting of 33 province and more than 200 million people. But although it seems to be stranged, the reality in here is RFID are newly born. That's why I picked New Beginning for this article.
As I found out there's only a small activities of RFID in Indonesia, most of the RFID technology took place at Banking Industry, such as Flazz BCA and E-toll MANDIRI as we knew though it seems that RFID penetration took the wrong path, I should thank enough to them who's started introducing the way RFID work to people. In this case, it makes me easier too to describe how RFID can help their works :)
But in my opinion, RFID implementation is much much more beyond of what people knew in this moment.
I hardly ever found a customer or my future customer, who can accept my explanation about how RFID can help their manual work, most of them always asking me doubtfully, is it for real? Is it possible? And lot of negative questions for me. It took a lot of patience and explaination for them, and sometimes I should cut their questions, with offering to arrange another meeting and bring as much person as they want to attend the next meeting, to see the demo with their own eyes. Most of them agree to answer my challenge, and on the demo day, they'll impress their new experience with Aaaah or Wow that's worked!
Yeahhh that's Indonesia my beloved country! As one of the RFID player in here, it will be take a lot of efforts to introduce this brand new technology, but as a businnesman I do love challenges and please pray for me so I can stand till my last breath to penetrate the RFID solution in here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment